360Nobs.com

360Nobs.com

Boxing: Crolla Loses Title To Linares

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:00 PM PDT

Anthony Crolla has lost his title to Jorge Linares. The boxer lost the WBA lightweight title, at the Manchester Arena.

The 29-year-old British boxer was defending his WBA belt, which he won from Perez for the third time.

Two judges thought the fight was close, awarding it 115-114 and 115-113 to Linares, while the third judge had the challenger winning 117-111.

Linares immediately offered Crolla a rematch, while the Manchester boxer’s promoter left the crowd in little doubt that the two men would do it again.

“I am deeply disappointed. I have no complaints, but I am sorry I couldn’t do it for this crowd,” Crolla told Radio 5 live.

“He’s the best man I’ve ever been in a ring with, he’s very fast and sharp and it was a pleasure to be in there with him.

“I gave it everything, it wasn’t through a lack of trying, the difference was I took one or two hard counter-shots, which I was warned about by my team, and I paid the price.

“I am gutted, it’s heart-breaking to lose the belt, but I will come back from this.”

The post Boxing: Crolla Loses Title To Linares appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Allegri Satisfied With Ugly Juventus

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 09:42 PM PDT

Juventus did not put up a good display in the 1-0 win over Palermo, and this was not lost to Allegri, who was just glad his men got the full points.

The difference between the two teams was the own goal from Goldaniga in the 49th minute, with Juventus missing some chances.

And Allegri was more than happy to secure a second win in four days following the 4-0 midweek victory over Cagliari.

“We’ll take the points and bring them home,” he said.

“When you win 1-0 it means that you suffer, but you have to consider that winning here is not easy because they [Palermo] are a tough team.

“We have to make fewer mistakes and from a technical point of view, we were not good and made too many misplaced passes. But I repeat that the important thing was to get the three points.”

The post Allegri Satisfied With Ugly Juventus appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

360Downloads: Armylace – Skikampo (Compilations)

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 04:58 PM PDT

Last Year we had OMO SENATHUG EP, This Year Armylace Serves us with SKIKAMPO COMPILATION.

We present you the Most anticipated Project of the Year, the SKIKAMPO Compilation features other dope artists which include: Leke Lee, Jdon, Gzone, Cnatty, Sgee, as well.

Each Track on this project will Leave you wanting some more. All Tracks Mixed & Mastered by CRESPINBEATZ except TRACK 4 by FLAMESOUL.

Download, Listen and Share Your Thoughts.

TRACKLIST:

10. DOWNLOAD – Better Days ft. Gzone

11. DOWNLOAD – Kilokanmi

12. DOWNLOAD – Lead Me On

BONUS:

13. DOWNLOAD – I’m Not A Rapper

14. DOWNLOAD – Dreams Turn Reality

The post 360Downloads: Armylace – Skikampo (Compilations) appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

MUSIC: Kelsy Ft. AK’Smuth x Syz – Sekle Down

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 04:51 PM PDT

LaTush Empire presents Kelsy Victor welcoming you to a new era in Music with a Club Banger titled SEKLE DOWN.

He teams up with Akwa Ibom finest act Ak’smuth a.k.a Akanimo! and Syz who will soon be Bombarding your Playlists.

Kelsy the talented entrepreneur [Director of LATUSH empire], Song writer, recording and performing artiste hails from Anambra has been going hard since 2012 and this is yet another one off the Shelf produced By Rolexz.

Enjoy!
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.

The post MUSIC: Kelsy Ft. AK’Smuth x Syz – Sekle Down appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

MUSIC: Nero Brain – Gentleman (prod. by Saint Lizzle)

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 04:41 PM PDT

Fast-rising Port-Harcourt based emcee, Nero Brain, seeks the services of producer extraordinaire, Saint Lizzle, to deliver quite an impressive and massive tune titled “Gentleman”.

The track, “Gentleman,” is a fuse of Afrobeat and Hip-Hop with samples from Fela Kuti’s “Gentleman” track and is aimed at giving a position to the versatile rapper in the music industry, nationally.

It is worth adding that Nero Brain has in the past put out some other track releases, which include “Money (a Desiigner cover),” “Woju (a Kiss Daniel cover)” and “Zombie”; his 2016 release, the Saint Lizzle produced “Gentleman” offering, was mixed and mastered by Oga Gem.

Listen and share your thoughts.

The post MUSIC: Nero Brain – Gentleman (prod. by Saint Lizzle) appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

MUSIC: Spensir – Testimony (Now living in Christ)

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 04:33 PM PDT

Victor Spensir Born Victor Femi Ojo is a Uk based Gospel/Reggae artiste, Starting out as an upcoming afrobeats artiste, Victor had an encounter with God at Word of Faith Bible Institute(WOFBI), Winners Chapel, Birmingham and changed from singing secular music to Gospel.

Now living in Christ he is a Youth Minister and Singer Songwriter. He is also the founder of 43:19 Youth Ministries.

Upon studying the book of Isaiah 43:19 he received the Vision for his ministry. His First Gospel song “My Testimony”( AUDIO & ANIMATION VIDEO) which Victor created is not just to share his story but to inspire others that there is life & Hope in being a follower of JESUS CHRIST….Remain Blessed as u listen

Enjoy!

The post MUSIC: Spensir – Testimony (Now living in Christ) appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

WAEC: Show Of Shame [Must Read]

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 02:49 PM PDT

WAEC: Show Of Shame – Ken Ugbechie

On its website the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) boldly advertises its vision and mission including the core values that drive its operations. WAEC is the over 60-year-old examination body for English-speaking West African nations. It is the bridge a student must cross to transit from secondary school to tertiary institution. In Nigeria, it was a monstrous monopoly until the emergence of the National Examination Council (NECO).

This piece was written by Ken Ugbechie. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of 360Nobs.com.

I recall those days preceding the emergence of NECO. Officials of WAEC, directly and by proxy, mounted a vehement campaign to discredit NECO. They had argued that the need for uniformity of standard in examination should not be compromised; that there was no need for another body administering similar examination. I stood on the side of WAEC on this matter that Nigeria does not need a duplicity of examination bodies for the same candidates.

But those who mooted the idea of NECO also mounted a strong argument. They argued that WAEC has lapsed into some sort of monopolistic arrogance; they canvassed the necessity and desirability of an alternative body to put WAEC in check. Obviously, at that time, a significant quantum of inefficiency has crept into the operations of WAEC in Nigeria. Examination papers were leaked (Expo) by officials of the organisation, marks were awarded for cash, results were altered right inside WAEC offices by officials of its IT department and many more rackets.

READ ALSO: WAEC To Mark Scripts Electronically | To Start With Nov/Dec WASSCE

The examination body which started out as a model for high, unimpeachable standard thus became a trading post for fraudsters and fixers of results: the more money you pay, the higher your grades. Yes, WAEC sunk to such low depth at a time

Yet, its vision "is to be a world-class examining body, adding value to the educational goals of its stakeholders", while its mission "is to remain Africa's foremost examining body, providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment, encouraging academic and moral excellence and promoting sustainable human resource development and international cooperation".

In its over sixty years of existence, the Council claims it has achieved its mission in very large measure. For instance, it claims to have "over the years developed a team of well-trained and highly motivated staff and has administered examinations that are both valid and relevant to the educational aspirations of member countries".  WAEC has every right to stake any claim. It is akin to setting examination for yourself and marking the papers all by yourself. Failure is not an option, in this instance.

But WAEC should not be marking its own script. It is the candidates and their parents/guardians who should be periscoping the activities of the examination body. This moment, I am sorry to be the harbinger of bad news for WAEC. The verdict out there among parents and their wards is that WAEC has slid into the cesspit of irresponsibility and inefficiency.  Those who mouth this verdict find justification for their claim in the on-going General Certificate of Examination (GCE) across the country.

By omission, commission or sheer mischief, officials of WAEC have frustrated the desire of some young Nigerians to begin a journey into the complex, dynamic but rewarding world of electronics. In modern learning ambience, forward-looking nations across the world have adopted the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) curriculum.  Some jurisdictions have tweaked theirs to integrate 'robotics' and applied mathematics (STREM and STEAM). The purpose is to introduce students to the core areas of technology as early as possible. It has the advantage of equipping them for the challenges of innovation, enhancing their value in the workplace and making them graduates who are sufficiently fired up for the digital dynamics of the 21st century.

READ ALSO: WAEC Releases May/June 2016 WASSCE Results

It was therefore heartwarming when Nigeria introduced electronics as a subject in its curriculum. This will give science and technology students an opportunity for early romance with the subject that is the foundation of all modern appliances, gadgets and applications in the digital ecosystem. But WAEC officials have elected to make this noble cause a national nightmare.

This article was prompted by the ordeal of a teenager in the on-going GCE conducted by WAEC, a core science student whose dream is to become a globally-recognised nerd in the spooky world of electronics engineering and informatics. His centre is Ilupeju Senior Secondary School in mainland Lagos. For his electronics practical paper he was directed by one of the WAEC officials at Ilupeju to go to another school, New State High School in Mushin, also in Lagos mainland. He obediently found his way to the new venue on the morning of the exam only to be jolted by yet another WAEC official simply identified as Tunde that he was misled by the WAEC official at Ilupeju.

He was told that all electronics practical exams were to hold at Federal Government College (Technical), Yaba. This was about 9am on the exam day for a paper advertised to commence by 9.30 am. Distraught and disappointed, the starry-eyed lad found his way to the technical college where he finally sat for the electronics practical. Remember, this is just a 16-year-old lad who does not know his way around Lagos. But he was not alone. Other candidates who sat for the electronics practical suffered the same ordeal. They were made to migrate from school to school until they got to the right venue all down to the inefficiency of WAEC officials who failed to pass the right information to the candidates at the right time. Many of the candidates actually arrived at the venue very, very late.

That's not the end of the ordeal. On the day of Electronics theory, precisely Tuesday, September 20, WAEC officials decided to bungle it again. At Ilupeju Senior Secondary School where the young lad wrote his Chemistry paper that morning, hoping to write his Electronic theory paper at same venue later in the day according to the time table, he got the shock of his life when he was told by 2.00pm when the paper was advertised to start that Ilupeju was not his centre for the Electronics theory paper but Mushin.  That means he was to write his Chemistry paper in Ilupeju and then proceed to Mushin to sit for his Electronics theory paper same day. Such clumsy arrangement from a clumsy WAEC! The bottomline was that the young lad could not make it to the so-called centre for his Electronics theory paper. He would be marked absent not on account of his negligence but on account of the lack of coordination among WAEC officials who have demonstrated obtuse incompetence in the discharge of their duties.

Many questions here: why did the WAEC officials hoard information on issues as critical of centres for special papers? Why wait till the day or even hour of commencement of the papers before you inform the candidates of their real centres for such special and critical subject as Electronics?

READ ALSO: WAEC: WASSCE Timetable For 2016 Nov/Dec Exam | Download Here

An organisation which aspires to "be a world-class examining body, adding value to the educational goals of its stakeholders" ought to do better with simple information management. This writer was right in the midst of all these bungling by WAEC officials who exhibited grumpy attitude even when parents and guardians sought clarification on some of their ill-tempered behaviour.

WAEC should scrutinize the kind of persons it recruits either as ad hoc or permanent staff to superintend its examination. The representatives of the organisation at Ilupeju and Mushin centres and in fact other centres that misled a crop of budding electronics and computer engineers do not deserve to wear the badge of honour. They are men of dishonour and WAEC should show responsibility by investigating such bovine show of shame and dereliction of duty.

This piece was written by Ken Ugbechie and first published on Daily Sun. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of 360Nobs.com.

The post WAEC: Show Of Shame [Must Read] appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

EROTICA: The Strumpet Diaries – Episode 2

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 01:00 PM PDT

First time? Catch up on The Strumpet Diaries here.

The way he was looking at me, eyes all over my body, gaze lingering on my breasts made me pat myself on the back, 5 points for the underwear trick. Seduction in play.

"Sexy lady, wont you let me in?"

I moved back a little and he brushed past me as he walked into the room. The thing is, I'm not sure if all his movements were as slow as my brain was registering them though. I was definitely inebriated. I sat on the bed after remembering to shut the door and stared up at him while the music from my laptop blared seemingly louder in the sudden silence

Let's get outta this town baby we're on fire

Everyone around here seems to be going down down down

If you stick with me I can take you higher and higher…

The song was giving the perfect soundtrack and I was so zoned out that I was pretty much content in that moment to just stare at him humming the lyrics in my head till he pulled me out of my reverie.

"What song is this?"

"Lucky ones"

"Who by?"

"Lana del Rey. But are you really going to pretend you came all the way here for small talk?"

I pushed myself off the bed and stood in front of him. He was wearing a plain black tee shirt and black shorts. I slipped my hands under his shirt and slowly felt up his chest, lingering on his nipples. My eyes were closed but I heard him suck in a breath. He was hairless, I liked that. I kissed him. Hard, fast and passionate. I hurriedly pulled off his shirt and pulled him down to the bed. Then he stopped me, held my hands above my head and looked in my eyes.

Wth?!?

I was ready to kick him out if he tried to declare feelings and all that romantic stuff. I really just wanted to fuck, nothing else. He asked me –

"Are you going somewhere tonight?"

I literally blinked twice. Huh? Boy what?!? I was so confused

"No I'm not. Why?"

"You seem to be in quite a bit of a hurry"

"Ohhh…" well wasn't I embarrassed then. Lol.

I pushed him off me.

"Okay, what do you want to do then?"

He got up, stripped down to his boxers and threw a condom on the bed. Great, very thoughtful. He went over to the dressing table and proceeded to roll up a joint.

"I said we should explore right? So while I want to fuck you, I want it to last all night"

"I'm down for that"

Still in my underwear, I sat on the table beside him and pulled out a stick of Dunhill.

"Want one?"

"Nah thanks"

I don't mind when a guy doesn't smoke cigs but I feel some type of way smoking in front of them so I put mine away.

He lit up the joint, took the smoke in and kissed me slowly. That was the best drag I had ever taken in my life. It was super sexy, I think on the street, that's called the kiss of death. Apt, because I dieeeed. I was so turned on.

We went back and forth with that for a bit then he got off the table, got on his knees, slid my gstring to the side and proceeded to eat my pussy with precision. I threw my head back and held on to his dreads for dear life. He slid a finger inside of me while he licked my clit then he slowly pulled the finger out and slid it back in. I heard a loud moan that might have come from me but it sounded so foreign. I wrapped my legs around his neck, clenched my thighs and came in his mouth with my fingers still entangled in his dreads.

He got on his feet then carried me to the bed. I straddled him, kissed my juice off his mouth then went down to take his dick in my mouth and return the favour. If I do say so myself, my head game is 100%. I wet his dick with my tongue and sucked on the tip with one hand squeezing his balls.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth?"

"No come fuck me" I lay back touching myself while he put the condom on. He sat down and watched me. I massaged my clit then slid my forefinger into my pussy. He got up, spread my legs over my head in capital punishment and entered me. He fucked me long and hard, then we changed positions and I straddled him in reverse cowgirl and slowed things down. I spelt my name on his dick, grinding and riding him, taking in every inch of him. His moaning was enough motivation. He grabbed my ass and took absolute control of my movement.

"Squeeze my balls babe I'm about to cum"

I leaned forward slightly so my clit was brushing his dick and kegeled. Then I felt the build up and started riding him harder, the intensity was trippy. He grabbed my breasts and rose up to meet me. We came together, the orgasm was … orgasmic. I swear our moans could be heard back in Nigeria. Fuuuuuck!

I fell back on the bed into his arms and passed out.

The post EROTICA: The Strumpet Diaries – Episode 2 appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 12:07 PM PDT

Scores of civilians have been killed in a third day of ceaseless and intense bombing in Aleppo as the regime's brutal advance on rebel-held areas of the Syrian city continues.

As of Saturday morning, no less than 25 persons were reported dead and buried under the rubble of their destroyed homes as hospitals were overwhelmed with the wounded.

READ ALSO: US And Russia Reach Agreement On Syria Ceasefire After Marathon Talks In Geneva

In the afternoon, Local Coordination Committees estimated the death toll at 49, and the figure was expected to rise as rescue workers dug bodies out of ruined buildings.

However, other sources say the death toll may have passed 100 since Friday but figures were impossible to verify as recovery work continues.

The roar of a retreating warplane, believed to be Russian, could be heard as one devastating strike hit, with footage showing a huge explosion resonate across the city before sending a huge plume of dust and smoke hundreds of feet into the air.

This is coming when the United Nations raised the alarm over a mounting humanitarian crisis after a strike on a pumping station left residents without running water.

READ ALSO: Syria Conflict: Warplanes Set Rebel-Held Aleppo Ablaze As Truce Collapses

Hanaa Singer, a Unicef representative in Syria, said residents in eastern Aleppo will have to resort to contaminated wells, while those in the government-controlled west have access to safe groundwater.

"Depriving children of water puts them at risk of catastrophic outbreaks of water-borne diseases," she added.

"It is critical for children's survival that all parties to the conflict stop attacks on water infrastructure, provide access to assess and repair damage to Bab al-Nairab station, and switch the water back on at the Suleiman al-Halabi station."

The post ‘Air Strikes’ In Aleppo Kill Scores As Millions Of Civilians Are Left Without Water appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

EFCC Arrests Own Detective For Accepting N15m Bribe From Lawmaker

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 11:09 AM PDT

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has apprehended one of its operatives, Uzodinma Agbazue – a deputy detective superintendent of the agency – for allegedly collecting a N15 million bribe.

In a statement issued on Friday by its spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, the commission said Agbazue was arrested on Thursday for "offences bordering on criminal conspiracy and extortion".

Uwujaren said Agbazue was arrested following a complaint by a lawmaker currently under investigation.

According to the spokesman, the lawmaker alleged that the detective collected N15 million from him with a promise to compromise the investigation.

The statement read: "Following the approach, a sum of N15 million was given to Agbazue whose game plan collapsed after the Investigating officer, who was ignorant of his scheme, refused to do his bidding."

"With the investigation gathering increased momentum after parting with the hefty sum, the complainant became uncomfortable and demanded a refund.

"The complainant stated that, when he requested for the refund of his money, Agbazue only returned N5 million claiming that the balance of N10 million had been given to someone 'to kill the case from the top'."

The lawmaker also alleged that the operative collected N1 million at a different time as assistance for settlement of his wife's medical bill.

The statement continued: "Agbazue's action is in contravention of the commission's mandate and ideals as the EFCC will not solicit or accept gratification from a suspect to compromise a case under investigation."

"The suspect will be subjected to administrative action as precursor to possible prosecution at the end of the investigation."

The post EFCC Arrests Own Detective For Accepting N15m Bribe From Lawmaker appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

What Does The President Carry In His Pocket?

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:41 AM PDT

What Does The President Carry In His Pocket?, By Banji Ojewale

There is this apocryphal tale that the president of the United States of America, said to be our planet's most powerful country, travels carrying a bag that holds the key to war and peace in the world. It is claimed that the briefcase contains the codes the US leader may unravel to release the huge atomic arsenal of God's Own Country in the event of an attack.

This article was written by Banji Ojewale. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of 360Nobs.com.

If he's away from the US and he's briefed on his hotline, all he does to enable a lethal hit-back is to go for the bag and probably a key in his pocket. But if he wants peace, he simply allows his pocket to be at peace.

Early in 2016, however, President Barack Obama spiked this story of one man playing God; one man who upon a cryptic call from thousands of kilometres in Washington, can decide the fate of billions of souls worldwide, and can trigger a contest to destroy mankind. He told a YouTube interviewer that all he holds in the trousers pocket are harmless mementoes, none approximating a nuclear lock.

The broadcaster Ingrid Nilsen fired the question that laid all bare: what does President Obama carry in his pocket? The US leader dug into his right trouser pocket and out came an assortment of keepsakes: a rosary given to him by Pope Francis, a tiny Buddha, a metal poker chip he said he got from 'a bald biker with a weird moustache' in 2007, a Coptic Cross from Ethiopia and a Hindu statuette of a monkey god.

What a strange collection for a head of state to carry! But he says when he feels tired or discouraged as he battles American and global headaches, he reaches into the pocket for relief and mental refreshment. According to Obama, they inspire him and help him "get back to work".

Now after thrilling myself with Obama's revelation and observing the travels of our own President Muhammadu Buhari, I have begun to wonder what the Nigerian leader also takes along in the trousers under his flowing agbada. Surely Buhari, the leader of the world's most populous black nation, would have run into numerous people and well-wishers who would deposit some gifts with him after each encounter.

It is doubtful though if this Spartan ex-general would encumber himself with the sentimental symbolism that these oddities appear to stand for.

By the way, Buhari, being a devout Muslim, would not be expected to be a devotee of images. Islam forbids any appearance of idol adoration which the possession or admiration of a metal bust suggests. Not known to be a faith extremist, Buhari would nevertheless not likely lend himself to breach Islam's tenets on images.

So what does our president carry in his pocket? We can safely submit that he carries with him his prayer beads. These would encourage and animate him, not weigh him down as heavy metal trinkets might. If he's away from home in Nigeria and unpalatable news reaches him, the president can go for the supplication chain in his pocket and cry to God for help. If the Nigerian leader is at a gathering where it may look out of place to pull out the tesbiu to pray for Nigeria, I think the president, while silently praying, would simply press his fingers against the beads in the pocket for assurance that God is always there for Nigeria. There can't be a greater source of succour.

This reminds me of an undercover policeman who went to a newspaper house to arrest an editor and one of his deputies in the dark days of the military dictator, Sani Abacha. He and colleagues failed to get their quarries and in exasperation, as the journalists milled about in defiance, the officer kept on touching his trouser pocket for assurance that a pistol was within reach for action if the newsmen tried to be heroic.

But President Buhari has gone beyond the age of personal metallic security the pistol stands for. He enjoys what they now call virtual security surveillance.

Buhari must travel light; he must guard against adding to the burden brought on him daily by worrying about his 170 million compatriots.

Ironically, Obama says he shifts the lumbering weight and stress of office on to the metals he carries around. They are items from two groups of people: fellow Americans and those from outside keeping a partisan watch on his conduct. The mementoes therefore are not hollow tokens.

When they tinkle in the pocket they assume a cry urging the president not to fail to deliver. Obama sees them as citizens groaning and prompting him to remember his campaign promises.

So what should our own Buhari carry in his pocket?

In Nigeria, the underclass like Obama's "bald biker" would not enjoy space enough to pump a gift into the president's palm. So let's rule out such precious experience.

Now there are more inspiring items Buhari needs to have with him as he travels. He must have an independent record of what the citizens say about him and his government beyond what the media reports and what his aides tell him. When he's taken up and down in his numerous trips in and out of Nigeria, let him closely observe the palpable frown and anxiety on the faces of his people. Let him breach protocol by showing up unannounced at public places at odd hours. Let him make random calls to fellow Nigerians and to interactive radio and TV shows. Let him follow it up with visits to the people in their homes and offices.

What Buhari comes up with is what he would put in black and white and carry about to reorient and inspirit him.

Babatunde Raji Fashola, the man Buhari has picked to oversee three utility departments, attributes his phenomenal success as Lagos governor to a pact he struck with a small document he called the Black Book. He packed it with his campaign promises along with 'little things' he observed among the people. He had the book as his companion wherever he went. Each time the heaviness of work seemed to overwhelm him, Fashola would fetch the book in his sokoto. Reinvigorated, he would say like Obama: "I better get back to work".

Let President Muhammadu Buhari also carry with him 'little things', not in his pocket, not in his briefcase, nor in his iPad. He should keep his own Black Book in his heart. No safer place to secure a sacred treasure! The ancient Latin scholars called such dear notes vade mecum (carry me wherever you go).

Banji Ojewale is a writer and journalist in Ota, Ogun State.

The post What Does The President Carry In His Pocket? appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Bonny Crude Oil Export Line

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 10:26 AM PDT

Notorious militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, on Friday evening, blew up the Bonny crude oil export line in Rivers State.

READ ALSO: Avengers Announces Cessation Of Hostilities Against Nigerian Gov't

According to a statement issued on Saturday by its spokesman, Mudoch Agbinibo, on the group's website, the avengers said the attack was to protest against the "over dramatisation of the so-called dialogue and negotiation process on the side of President Muhammadu Buhari and his government".

In the statement, the group said:

"On the 23rd September 2016, our strike team, at 20:40pm, brought down oil productions activities at the Bonny 48 inches crude oil Export Line.

"Since, the cessation of hostilities and the commitment of the PAN-Niger Delta elders and stakeholders team, the Nigerian government and her agents are turning the expectations of the Niger Delta to shameful scenes obtainable in Nollywood acts and as well intimidation, blackmail and continuous profiling of Niger Delta sons and daughters.

"This is only a wake-up call; we may not have another way to say it better."

The group, which had ceased its attack on oil facilities since the Chief Edwin Clark-led dialogue team intervened to allow for a dialogue with the Federal Government, said it was still open to dialogue.

READ ALSO: Buhari Threatens To Deliver Boko Haram Tactics On Militants

It, however, said it would only accept a peace process that comes with honour.

The post Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Bonny Crude Oil Export Line appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

MUSIC: Mr. K9 – Keep It 100

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 09:40 AM PDT

The Kokoma Master Mr. K9 formerly known as (K9), Returns with a New groovy tune which he titled “Keep It 100”

The songs talks much about keeping it real in every aspect of your life, lesson Learned is that ‘We should always show the real side of our lives’. Mr. K9 raises his impressive vocals once again on this amazing tune produced by Himself.

Listen below!

The post MUSIC: Mr. K9 – Keep It 100 appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Mourinho – “Rooney Is My Man, I Trust Him

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 09:34 AM PDT

Jose Mourinho is insisting Wayne Rooney is still a crucial part of his plans at Manchester United, despite dropping him to the substitute’s bench.

United were on fire in the first half, scoring four goals before the break and eventually winning 4-1.

Juan Mata, who took the spot of the captain scored the second goal of the match, but Mourinho insists Rooney is still important.

He told Sky Sports: “A big player for me, a big player for United and a big player for this country. I have nothing else to say, he is my man, I trust him completely, he is happy as I am in this moment.”

Asked if Rooney was happy in the dressing room after the game, Moruinho added: “Of course, his team won, his United won. That’s normal.”

The post Mourinho – “Rooney Is My Man, I Trust Him appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Hummels Sustains Injury In Bayern Clash

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 08:15 AM PDT

Bayern Munich will be missing Mats Hummels when they play AC Milan in the UCL champions, after the defender sustained an injury against Hamburg.

The Germany defender was subsequently substituted midway through the first half, as he could not go on.

Hummels, 27, originally re-entered the field after pulling up for a first time, before flagging up that he was unable to continue at Volksparkstadion.

Jerome Boateng came on to replace Hummels, who joined Bayern from rivals Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

The post Hummels Sustains Injury In Bayern Clash appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

MUSIC: DJ Broonzy ft. MarQoz – Dancer (Prod. by Jahbwai)

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 07:50 AM PDT

DJ Broonzy is back again with a Mad Jam with he titled, "DANCER" featuring the Bigger Man MarQoz.The track is produced by Jahbwai & Mixed by Mr. Trust.

The beat of the track was set on Competition by the producer , then DJ Broonzy decides to team up with Black Afrikan Boi a.k.a MarQoz to jump on the beat.

In anticipation of Arewa Mixtape Vol. 1 by the Unbeatable DJ Broonzy, enjoy this sound coming from the trendy sound.

Enjoy!

The post MUSIC: DJ Broonzy ft. MarQoz – Dancer (Prod. by Jahbwai) appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 06:36 AM PDT

Aleksandar Kolarov will be offered a new deal by Manchester City in recognition of his fine start to the season.

Kolarov, 30, is rejuvenated under Pep Guardiola and the City boss says the club will open contract talks in the coming months because the Serbian’s current deal expires in 2018.

Guardiola wants Kolarov to stay, although he is after another left-back, and will respect the defender’s decision.

“We’re in September so we have time,” he said. “What I want is that Kola is happy here.

“Of course we are going to be interested to speak to him. But what I want now is that he is happy and everyday he feels comfortable playing.

“He’s a guy who has helped us a lot from the beginning. That is the most important thing.

“We have time to speak, but ultimately, the players decide. If he wants to stay, he’s going to stay.

“If he wants to leave because he wants a change, he’s going to change.​

The post Manchester City To Offer Aleksandr Kolarov New Contract After Impressing Pep Guardiola appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

PSG Considering Bid For Carlos Bacca In January

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 06:21 AM PDT

PSG are pondering a January swoop for Milan striker Carlos Bacca, reports Tuttosport.

The Ligue 1 club’s new coach Unai Emery worked with the Colombia international during their time together at Sevilla.

According to the report, PSG were unable to bid for Bacca this summer because they didn't have space in their squad for another non-EU player.

It is claimed Spanish manager Unai Emery is a fan of the player and is already seeking to bolster his front line after failing to adequately replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic over the summer.​

Chelsea and West Ham are also linked to the Colombian and Former Sevilla striker.

The post PSG Considering Bid For Carlos Bacca In January  appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Rejected Transfer Offer From Paris Saint-Germain

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 05:59 AM PDT

France star Antoine Griezmann has revealed that Paris Saint-Germain contacted his agent during the summer’s European Championship, but says he dismissed the idea to focus on his country’s Euro campaign.

Atletico have been placed under a transfer ban until 2017, meaning any attempt to purchase Griezmann could be complicated.

“Yes, but as it was during Euros I told my agent I do not want to listen,” Griezmann said. “I told him: ‘I do not want you talking to me of Atletico or Paris – I want you to leave me in Clairefontaine.’ But I know they were very interested.

“They are a big club that wants to become even bigger. I hope for them that they will get there.”​

The post Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Rejected Transfer Offer From Paris Saint-Germain  appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Real Madrid Considering Recalling Marcos Llorente From Loan Spell At Alaves

Posted: 24 Sep 2016 04:31 AM PDT

Real Madrid are considering recalling Marcos Llorente from his loan spell at Alaves in January, reports AS.

Madrid suffered a blow earlier this week when Casemiro sustained an injury which is expected to keep him out of action for at least one month.

The Brazilian is the only out-and-out defensive midfielder in Zinedine Zidane's squad and his absence has prompted the European champions to contemplate bringing back Llorente.

The 21-year-old anchorman, who came through the ranks at Real, has impressed for newly promoted Alaves since joining them on loan last month.​

The post Real Madrid Considering Recalling Marcos Llorente From Loan Spell At Alaves  appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

No comments